Hey Guys, in honor of my first video Beauty of the Week (I'll feature another beauty before this week is over), we're having an amazing giveaway. Jan Marini has just launched their newest product called their Age Intervention Regeneration Mask.
I've talked about Jan Marini's products before because they Work. I haven't tried this one just yet but I'd love you to try it. It retails for $90.00 and is loaded with the following:
Glycolic Acid – Provides superb skin resurfacing and retexturing benefits.
• Proprietary Peptide Blend – Targeted peptide blends designed to provide remarkable skin rebuilding and rejuvenation benefits.
• Resveratrol – Polyphenol from red wine often referred to as the “longevity” molecule. Has a wide range of anti-aging benefits that include wrinkle reduction, anti-inflammatory activity and has been shown to modulate genetic expression
• Green Tea Extract – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Medical validation exists regarding its ability to significantly decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Green tea also helps to reduce the appearance of skin redness, including rosacea and has demonstrated anti-acne properties. May also assist in protecting the skin against sun damage.
• Red Tea Extract – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Studies suggest that it can significantly decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• White Tea Extract – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Helps to prevent sun damage and boosts the immune function of cells. Decreases appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Pomegranate Extract – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Helps to support cellular regeneration and skin repair.
• Linoleic and Linolenic Acid – Essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties. Assists in preventing trans-epidermal moisture loss.
• Co-Enzyme Q-10 – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Acts like a “cellular battery” to boost the skins ability to repair and regenerate. Research also indicates that CoQ10 encourages the production of collagen and elastin. Helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
• Algae Extract – Contributes beneficial minerals to the skin and promotes excellent moisture retention and elasticity.
DE wants you to try it too. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org telling me what would you like to see more of on BeautyLogic and please be HONEST. Winner gets announced on Friday April 3.