I take a lot of pride in my hair. It’s jet black, healthy, thick with an incredible amount of shine. But there are other reasons I take pride in it. When I was younger, I remember crying because my hair wasn't as full and shiny as my moms. My hair was dry, never grew, and just dull. Now I’m not saying these products will change your life but I think they’ll help. My hair tonic will probably help you more (i promise i will try to do the vid this weekend), but these will assist in giving you beautiful hair. So here’s my last giveaway. It’s a personal one because I actually purchased these products myself to give to you. These are products that I credit with helping me get my hair to where I want it to be and I want your hair to be healthy and beautiful as well.
1) Aubrey’s Honey suckle Conditioner-leaves my hair not only smelling great, but thick and shiny as well.
2) Aubrey’s GPB Conditioner-A great protein treatment
3) Spectrum’s Coconut oil (although recently I’ve been making my own coconut oil with coconuts. I may do a youtube on that)
4) Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner
5) Giovanni Tea Trea Oil Shampoo (great if you have dandruff)
6) DE’s guide to the perfect scalp massage
7) Aubrey’s White Camelia (don’t use it as much, but used to use it all the time)
Just send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject being “DE, I want fabulous hair too.” Winner gets announced tomorrow.
Thanks for reading. We'll be back tomorrow with some reviews on new glosses and nail colors.
What are your plans for the weekend?