I've been getting a lot of emails about how I'm losing my pregnancy weight. I'm now only three pounds heavier than I was pre pregnancy. Well, first things first, I want to share what I drink every morning. This morning smoothie is not only low in calories, but it contains a lot of protein, antioxidants and fills me up for at least five hours.
1) Coconut Water-great for boosting the metabolism.
2) Strawberries -great antioxidant, loaded with vitamin C
3) Blueberries -According to this site www.womenfitness.net "A new University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center study suggests that blueberries may help reduce belly fat and risk factors for cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome." Helloooo, reduce belly fat in addition to being an amazing antioxidant. I use about 20 blueberries for my smoothie.
4) Apple-I remember years ago reading that apples help prevent wrinkles. Also, apples have a high amount of soluble fiber which stops the hunger. I'm all over it.
5) Banana-Loaded with potassium, nutritious and delicious.
6) Garden of Life The Perfect food. I used to eat greens constantly. Lately I don't really have the time. I love this powdered green. This is loaded with so many nutrients, I can't even tell you.
7) Garden of Life Raw Protein. This contains 18 grams of protein and doesn't taste like anything. I love it.
This is usually my morning meal, low in calories, delicious tasting (yes it tastes good too) and it keeps me full throughout the morning, also, most of these fruits are great antioxidants.
Hope this Helps