As you girls know lately I've really been loving Salma Hayek's new line. I find not only the skin care products to be really effective (I'll be reviewing a lot more this week) but her makeup line is so great. The eyeshadows are so pigmented, rich, with no creasing throughout the day and her lipsticks (reviewing Thursday) and blushes are such high quality, you'd easily think these would cost way more. As I've mentioned to you before, she really put a lot of time into this not only because she believed every woman should be able to afford quality beauty products but also, because these products were an ode to her abuela (grandmother.) As you girls know, my abuela shaped my whole beauty obsession, I've mentioned her so many times on this site. But not only did abuela shape my beauty obsession, (even when she was in the hospital, she would demand someone comb her long gorgeous black hair. ) she shaped the fact that in life, giving is way more important than receiving. You can probably credit her for all the giveaways we have on this site. She died five months ago, and my heart still yearns for her. Anyway, because I'm so in love with Salma Hayek's Nuance line, and because Abuela would want me to share,
I'm giving 5 of you readers 5 of my favorite products from the Nuance Salma Hayek Line. Yes, 5 of you will win 5 of my favorites:
Here's what you will win:
1) Salma Hayek Nuance Black Currant Intense Hydration Hair Mask
2) Salma Hayek Nuance Wild Lime Exfoliating Facial Gel
3) Salma Hayek Nuance Beautiful Blends Eye Quad Neutral
4) Salma Hayek Nuance Full Effect Volumizing Mascara
5) Salma Hayek Nuance Paprika Lipstick (One of the sexiest reds ever)
Here's what you have to do to win:
1) You must tweet I am entering @beautylogicblog Salma Hayek Nuance Giveaway. 5 peeps will win 5 Items. http://goo.gl/ybT1z
2) Then leave a comment here telling me you tweeted.
3) If you don't have twitter, just leave a comment here about a person that inspired you. Was your abuela a huge inspiration to you like mine and Salma Hayek's? Maybe you had a mentor that changed your life. Tell me about him/her. If you did tweet, and want an extra entry, you can leave a comment about a person that inspired you as well.
5 Winners will each win 5 of these items. Winners will get picked Friday night September 2, 2011 by random.org