Click below to read deets on beauty secrets from around the world:
1) Coconut Oil: Give yourself a hair massage with coconut oil, once a week and watch your hair begin to look it's healthiest.
2)Turmeric: One of the most well-known and frequently used items you would come across in any Indian kitchen, but it's not just used for cooking. In India this is widely used on the skin.
- Turmeric and lemon juice make an effective skin exfoliator. You can also mix Turmeric and honey to create a mask for brightening skin.
4) Chinese Beauty Secret-White Tea: The Chinese believe that beauty starts from within.They have been drinking white tea for centuries to combat aging, and studies show white tea has more antioxidant properties than green tea.
- Drink two cups of green tea a day or to create a white tea skin toner, boil the tea, let it cool down, and then spritz it on your skin to use as an anti-aging toner
- Many Japanese women boil the seaweed for 30 minutes and use the left over water to rinse their hair out to create shine and strength.
- It is recommended that you warm up the oil and give yourself a scalp massage, and for a moisturizing face mask, mix olive oil with honey.