I started with Josie Maran Argan Primer Mist all over the face.
After that, I used Giorgio Armani 10 Fluid Sheer on Zoe's face.
Then on her cheeks I used Tarte True Love Cheek Stain and Jouer Peach Bouquet Blush over it.
On Zoe's lids, I applied Benefit Busy Signal Cream Shadow with my fingers mixed with Jemma Kidd Stardust Creme Shadow.
To create a glossy look on the lids, I applied Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Shadow.
I applied individual lashes, and then used Elizabeth Arden Black Mascara. Then I created a very fine line using Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner.
I then tightlined with Chanel Eyeliner in black.
We finished the look off with a pink natural gloss from MAC.
Well Vera, Zoe looked beautiful as usual. Great job.
Zoe's hair stylist Mara Roszak says that Zoe’s dress was so inspiring. I wanted to create a "not too perfect" up-do by adding texture and movement to the hair, while keeping it modern and fresh.”
1. Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to wet hair and rough dry
2. Then, using a 3/4" barrel curling iron, add waves to the hair by rotating the direction of the curl
3. Once the whole head was waved, spray Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz on the hair to break up the wave and add texture
4. Loosely pull the hair back into a low pony and secured it with an elastic
5. Then split the pony into two sections and braid them both, then wrap the braids into a bun and secure with bobby pins
6. Once the hair is up, apply a dab of Wella Professionals Bold Move styling paste to fingertips and define a few pieces around the face
7. Spray all over with Wella Professionals Stay Firm finishing spray
I think Zoe looked beautiful for the Sag Awards. Can't wait to see her makeup and hair for the Oscars. you know we'll have it here.