Alright girlies, tis the season for Milly to do some giveaways. You know my mantra, " the more you give, the more you receive." We all know Tarte is one of my fave makeup brands. They were one of the few brands I used when I was pregnant. Anyway today on QVC for one day only, you can order their Treat Yourself To Gorgeous Kit. This 28 piece color collection is packed with Tarte's skin loving Amazonian Clay and Maracuja oil, and can be given in it's entirety, or broken up into three individual gifts to share with you or your loved ones. This is just an unbelievable set. First of all it's valued at $496.00 dollars, but for one day only, today, you can get it on QVC for $49.98. Or you can try to enter to win it here!!
The set includes all full size items including
4 Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Liners (retail price $18.00 each)
20 Amazonian Clay Infused Silky Smooth Eye Shadows (retail value $17.00 each)
4 Maracuja Divine Shine Lipgloss (retail $21.00 each)
Here's how you can enter.
1) Leave a comment here.
2) For an extra entry leave a comment on the FB Post where I announce this giveaway (fyi, you must like my fb page) then come back here and comment again telling me you left an fb page
3) For an extra entrie follow me on Instagram (beautylogicblog -then leave a comment back here telling me you followed and your ig name).
I am tallying all comments here, so just make sure everything you do, leaves to a comment here.
Winner will be announced this Friday and picked through Random.org.
Posted by beautylogicblog at 4:26 AM
Hey loves, it's been a while since we've talked. I'll be back to why later in this post, but first, let's talk about my new beauty obsessions which are -Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense . I loved the Eye sticks, went crazy over the originial chubby sticks, and now I'm obsessed with these. Click below to see my review, and swatches of all of these and find out if you're the lucky winner of the Tarte Carried Away Set.
Tis the season for Milly to start doing major giveaways!! Woohoo. I can't wait. I'm a little excited because makeup.com just named me one of their top 5 diverse bloggers. woohoo. Anyway, You know I love to do giveaways. My first one for the season will be Tarte Carried Away Palette. In my opinion, Tarte always has the best holiday packages, and the carried away set is pretty amazing.
What it is:
A striking collection of tarte favorites for eyes, lips, and cheeks in a glimmering, gold bag.
What it does:
Travel beautifully with this impressive collection of Tarte essentials. The all-inclusive set features six eye shadow quads for a show-stopping palette of bold, high-payoff shades in both shimmering and matte formulas. The deluxe maracuja glosses will perk up any pout with a mix of neutral and stunning shades, ranging from pale petal pink to deep crimson. The kit also includes an Amazonian clay 12-hour blush and complementary domed brush to brighten complexions, finishing powder to balance skin, and dramatic mascara for voluptuous, attention-getting lashes.
This set contains:
- 0.05 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Adventurous (shimmering rose)
- 0.07 oz Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- 8 x 0.059 oz Maracuja Lip Glosses
- 0.16 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-In-1 Mascara
- Face brush
- 24 x 0.06 oz Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow
- Adventurer bag
What else you need to know:
Each purely pigmented shadow is named after a place on the map where members of the Tarte team have traveled.
Here's what you must do to enter.
1) A lot of my readers have emailed me in the past saying they hate when I have only FB giveaways because they are not on FB (including readers that I've had since I started almost six years ago. So I hear you, and have decided not to do that anymore. Leave a comment here about anything. tell me a little about yourself if you'd like. This is the only entry you need. however, if you want extra entries, read below:
2) If you want, leave a comment on this post on facebook. That counts as an extra entry.
3) if you want another extra entry, tweet " I am entering @beautylogicblog @tartecosmetics carried away giveaway. (then leave a comment here telling me you did that)
4) Winner gets announced next Tuesday, November 20th.
5) Please note, My international peeps can enter.
Posted by beautylogicblog at 6:55 AM
I always find myself picking up "hair volumizing products". Pin straight hair is just not my thing, so shampoos or conditioners that promise to give my hair serious vavoom are my LIFE! The problem is, many of these "volumizing products" contain sulfates, and I try to stay away from those. (They can strip your hair, as well as screw up the PH.) So when I heard about Blow Up products, and their promise to give your hair serious body without sulfates, I immediately grabbed them, and uh yeah, Milly fell in love. Click below to read my review.
Girls, sorry I've been so MIA. Life has been crazy. Anyway you girls know Milly is a makeup addict. It's rare when I'm actually loyal to a makeup product, but for the past month, there's a palette, I've been using every single day. Sometimes, I'll use it in the morning to create my professional work look, or at night for a dramatic sexy look if I'm going out with the girls or with Mr. Milly. It's the Urban Decay, The Vice palette. Click below to read my review, swatches, and see a look I created using the palette.
Hey lovelies, it's been about two weeks since I've blogged. I'm so sorry. Life has been a little insane. If you want to keep up, follow me on instagram though. I'm, beautylogicblog. Anyway, I'm back, at least for today. Let's get into beauty. Today's discovery, the new Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Eye Shadow Palette. It's out for the holidays, and I've been giving it a whirl. I like it..for the most part.
Click below to read my review: